Thursday, May 30, 2019

Just A Big, Fat 'Kidder'

'Awwww, come on folks! You 'know' me! I was just kidding around at "SleepyCreepy Joe's" expense. That's what I do with the people I 'love'. I just poke'm until their brain bleeds. But that's just me, that's the way I am, I just one big, fat, unsupervised, 'kidder'. What a big joke(er) I am. And besides, as anyone with half a brain, you know, like the people I hire around here, can plainly 'see', I was actually "sticking up for" Biden's "Low IQ". Look it's not his fault that he is such a dolt. He's just a chip off the ol' "low IQ" block. He can't help the fact that the older he gets, the dumber he gets. That's just Biden. I'm pretty sure he sits around and plays with his toes all day. This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home....and played toes. He'll never be "smart" like me. My brain is really huge, almost too big for my head. Sometimes the pressure in there hurts a lot. I wish I had a bigger head. But that's just me, me, me, it's all about the three of us; Me, Myself, and I'.


See More

About this website

thehill.com
President Trump on Tuesday offered what appeared to be a tongue-in-cheek defense of his criticism of former Vice President Joe Biden while traveling in Japan, which triggered bipartisan blowback against the president.


No comments:

Post a Comment