Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Test That Meth!

WTF!??
'Rinnng,Rinnnng,Rinn..You've reached the Harahan Police Departments 911 Illegal Narcotics Help Line, what is your emergency? 'Ahhh,,yeah, look, ahhh..I just finished cooking up a big batch of illegal Meth, and, well, I'm afraid that I may have accidentally 'contaminated' it with that pesky Zika virus. Now as you can imagine, what with my being a respectable drug manufacturer and all, I always strive to produce a healthy product for my addicted friends, and the very last thing I'd want is a bad batch that could make someone sick. I mean, how could I live with that on my conscience!? I'd just lose all self respect! So, like, you know, if you're not too busy, would you mind sending an officer over with a Zika test kit to make sure my Meth is 'safe' to sell? My customers, my family, and friends will feel so much better knowing that our police department has their backs.'



See More
About this website
kdvr.com
HARAHAN, La. -- A police department in Louisiana says they're offering a rather unusual service. The Harahan Police Department posted a warning on Facebook Saturday alerting residents that their crystal meth may be contaminated with the Zika Virus. And, along with the warning they are offering a ser...

No comments:

Post a Comment