Sunday, January 13, 2019

Nothing To 'Hide', But Secrets

'Really! Honest. I'm not lying this time. And that's the 'truth', as I know it. Really, ya gotta believe me folks! I'd never lie to you unless I have to."I always want to tell the truth. When I can, I tell the truth.", and this might be one of those times, or not, we'll see. Here's the thing folks, every single American voted for me to be their leader, their mouthpiece, their voice in all things democratic. Crazy huh? But that does not mean that I have to 'kiss and tell' about everything I do or say, especially when it comes to my, now again, BFF-FWB, Vlad, 'The Nation Builder'. As the best of pals we can talk 'secret squirrel' stuff that is just no ones business. I can do that. In fact I can do a lot of things that are no ones business. No other President could do what I can do. I know how to 'work' America's Constitution in my favor. That's why I'm President, and you're not.'



See More
About this website
thehill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment