Thursday, December 10, 2015

Just Waiting For A 'Sign'

'Boy, I carry my phone with me everywhere I go. If I'm out in my backyard mowing down a herd of Moose with my AK, that phone is ducktaped to my head I tell ya! I even swim across the Yukon River with it taped to my ankle! Gosh I go through a lot of phones! But ya know what? Here, I'll tell ya, Jesus is gonna be calling me any day now. Man, oh Man! I Know he has my number 'cause I sent it to the 'cloud' so's he'd know where to find it, just in case. Ya know, I been feeling a bit 'roguish' here lately. People are starting to forget who I Am for cryin' out loud! Oh Boy, oh boy! I sure would like to be President of this here Country! Do ya'll remember when I was Governor of Alaska? Yep, I sure was! Hot dog! They Loved me! I was good at it I tell ya. We partied all the time. I cleaned this place up, and now it's free of crime, there's no homo's or Muslims, almost no out of wedlock births, everybody gets to carry guns all over the place, there's no murders and even the moose love us, well...except when I'm in my backyard. When I decided to bail out before my term was up, people were cryin', and wailing, I had to take my phone off the hook! But you know, if Jesus sends me a 'sign', or just calls me, that would work better, and tells me, 'Sarah, go get your political hat and toss it in the ring", boy that's what I'd do! I think I'll use my Alaskan Cow Girl hat, not my favorite one mind you, don't want muddy foot prints on it like the last time, which I'm 'sure' was just an accident by about ten thousand grieving people. Well, I gotta get busy waiting for a 'sign' or at least a call from the big Man himself. Hot dam, I'm gonna be the best President Ever! Really! No, reallllly!  ;) ;)




Sarah Palin: God will tell me to run for office when America is ‘ready for someone going rogue’
David Edwards
17 Nov 2015 at 10:12 ET
...
Sarah Palin speaks to ABC's "Good Morning America"
Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said on Tuesday that she was ready to hit the campaign trail but was waiting for a sign from God.
During an appearance on ABC’s Good Morning America, host Robin Roberts asked what it would take for the former Alaska governor to throw her hat in the ring.
“What it would take would be knowing the American public would be ready for someone going rogue, you know, calling it like they see it, and having the experience that they see could be put to good use in the name of service,” she explained. “If I really felt that was there in terms of support, I would be more than willing to serve.”
“And also, living my life, putting it in God’s hands, knowing you just never know what door may be opened,” she continued. “And if the door is open, I’m built to run through it, man. Charge through it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment