Sunday, February 18, 2018

Another "Sad" Moment

  ' Oh, there was some sort of accidental gunshots at a school somewhere? Stupid kids. Prayers. "Sad, so sad". By the way have I mentioned that Mueller is spending way too much money and time on his useless, go nowhere, little witch hunt of "Fake News"? Show me the 'video's Mueller!'. Ya got Nothing on me pal! Nothing! I know how to collude and never be mentioned by my minions! No evidence! "Fake News"! I'm absolutely untouchable! I'm 'Teflon Don' already! My lawyers all assure me that this Russian thing will blow over in a few days, and then I can get back to more photo-ops like the one I just did in Florida, you know, with the 'thumbs up' sign. Snappy! 
 And lOOk, how about my 'arm candy'! Hot! If she'd let me, I'd grab that thing! But hey, enough about Me. How about that disgusting FBI, and that lying, cheating, disgusting Hillary!? She had the lowest 'numbers' of any presidential 'contestant'! Hillary, you're "fired"! But hey, that's why "I'm President", and she's not.'



President Donald Trump tweeted late Saturday that “Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter” and added “They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion.”
Trump's tweet on the mass shooting at a Florida high school and the FBI comes a day after the announcement that 13 Russians were indicted in the probe into…
nbcnews.com|By NBC News

No comments:

Post a Comment