Monday, February 26, 2018

Ain't Sceered Of The NRA

Yeahhhh...I ain't "afraid of NRA", I ain't sceered of no one! They can't boss me around anymore! Just because, they got me 'elected' doesn't mean they own me forever and ever. I'm my own 'man-child', I make my own decisions.... right mommy? Shoot, I'm smarter than at least two of'em put together. Remember that 'smart test' I passed? I could whip their sorry butts with both hands tied behind their backs. Just wait til I see them on the playground! They don't sceer me, no sir-ree! My daddy could whip their daddy. I'm the boss around this place, not them anymore, well actually, not any Less. We'll see, we'll see. Got a ways to go before election time, people have short memories. They love to love me down there. Great folks. They really love their guns. Pssst, hey Wayne, call me on my top secret shoe phone. Remember, let it ring twice, then hang up, then call back. If a woman answers hang up. Love ya FWB! I got your back bro.'


See More
President Donald Trump told a gathering of state governors on Monday that "we have to have action" in the wake of the latest US mass shooting
cnn.com|By Jeremy Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment