Thursday, August 24, 2017

'Hey, I'm not a 'racyist'! (Re-Post)

'Hey, I'm not a 'racyist'! Look, I can't even Spell that word! So, I ask you confidentially, how can I be something that I can't even Spell? That's crazy! Crazy! That's just Not me! Not! Me! I like EVERYONE! Red, yellow, black n white, they are precious in my sight, Trump loves the little children of the world. I bet'cha didn't know I was a 'song' writer! I have one for every occasion folks. I have a lot of 'Black' friends...yeah, I Know, I know, why don't you ever see me in a photo with them, you know like at lunch, at home sitting around the teli, playing golf, swimming in my gigantic pool, riding in one of my huge, fabulous jet planes, stuff like That. Look, That's not important. The important thing is that I 'Said' that I have lots of those people as my friends. Lots of'em. And I have some Brown people that are my friends too. Same 'story'. Hard workers! And how about those little Mexican's? Don't ask for much, And they don't ask a lot of stupid questions like white people do. Can't get white people to work for as little wages as They will. And you know what? I have a lot of Red people as friends too. I just love Indians! Can't understand a Thing they say, but boy do I ever love'em. Great people! They make some real pretty pottery and teepees and stuff like that. And I'm pretty sure they can Vote. I think I even have some of those Yellow folks as friends. They are great cooks and manicurists. Love'em! Wonderful folks! Just look at my nails! What'd I tell ya! Love'em! White people are my most favorite kind of 'friends' though. Of course I don't hire many of them at my mansions, and golf courses. Can't afford them! Greedy! I have a lot of Women friends! Tons of'em! Lots and lots! Women love to love me, and you know what? They're all gonna come out and vote for me. They can't help themselves! Can't do it! I love women who can't think for themselves! Weak women are like little puppies. Love'em! Cute! As long as they're not a Reporter! Vulgar reporters! So Anyway, I hope I've cleared up any 'misunderstandings' that anyone may have had about whether I'm one of those haters of colored sorts of people. I see people as a 'rainbow', well, not That kind of 'rainbow', you know, those 'homo rainbow' people. So, just for the 'record', I love Everyone, especially everyone that will vote for me. And you have my 'word' on That one folks, I'm not a 'flipflop' kinda wannabe politician. When I Say something, you can take it to the bank! So, all you people of different colors, get off your lazy duffs, find a ride to the polls, and vote for me as your next Presidente', and chip in to help me build that big ol' wall!'


See More

With new tone on race and urban visits, Trump hopes for inroads with both minority and white voters.
washingtonpost.com|By Jenna Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment