Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Money? What Money?

'They’re Singing On Capital Hill'
By BuddyBlack 2016

The politicians
Are scheming,
And the masses
Are teeming with anger,
Screaming
Where’s my money gone?!

They see
The same ol’ dance,
And hear
The same ol’ song
Year after year,
All year long.
I’ve taken
Care of your funds
Real well,
Is the 'Story'
They hear the politicians tell.

Have no fear
‘Cause I’m right here,
as he pets
His broads and drinks
his beer,
All the while sayin’ 'have no fear,
I've done no wrong'.

  And now,
The witch hunt
Is goin’ on mighty strong,
And some are being caught
And pleading wrong.
They’re changin’ the tune
Of their age-old song,
And now are singing
I stamp out evil,
And I do no wrong.

 

WATCH: CIty Official Questioned for Lavish Spending Has Shocking Reply (VIDEO)


The top election official in Nashville, Tennessee was questioned on the news over reports of inappropriate and lavish spending. The official's response stunned the reporter. He has since resigned.


No comments:

Post a Comment