Monday, January 18, 2016

What Is Going On Out There?

'Look folks, something's 'going on' out 'there', and I don't know what the hell it is. What's going On People!? Will Someone Please tell me what it Is!? Good Lord, I've got ten thousand people working for me, would just One of you Please tell me what the hell it Is? Just One of you! Is it just Me, or did I hire a bunch of Idiots? People are Up to Something out there. I thought I Knew what it was, but then the closer I got to it the more vague it became! It Was sorta '...clear' but Now it's fuzzy as a fog bank. Is it Me, or is this 'thing' just too dense for me to understand? I know a lot of 'things', as you all well know, and I probably know more than the average person, but I don't know This one. Don't get me 'wrong' here, I'm Not your 'average' person, I'm Waaaay Above 'average', way above! And you all Know that I'm not even Near being one of those boring 'conspiracy mongers', but you know what, This one has me wondering, Wondering I tell you! What the hell Is it? I don't know, I just don't Know. I just don't have a Clue, maybe I never will! I wish I did though. This is gonna make my toupe' curl! I'm really confused, and I just don't Know what it is that's confusing me. I mean, do I Look confused or What? I'm being confused by something that I don't even know what it is! Arrrrgh! This is torture! Torture! I wish I could Frown deeper! That might help. Ok, ok, I'm waiting for your call, WhoEver you Are, as long as you can tell me What the hell is goig on out there! Call me at 555-555-1234. I'm waiting.....still here...still waiting..call me....'  ;) ;)


Donald Trump Demands To Know 'What Is Going On?'

Can someone please tell Donald Trump what's happening? He seems very confused.

01/18/2016 12:49 pm ET
Unlike elitist President Barack Obama -- who “refuses to use the term even of ‘what’s going on?’” -- Donald Trump is not afraid to admit that when it comes to a broad range of geopolitical issues, from immigration to ISIS, he does NOT know what is going on. But he’d really like someone to help him figure it out!
Watch the above supercut of Trump's brash obliviousness, and if you feel equipped to explain “what is going on,” please get in touch with The Donald immediately. He seems very scared and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment