Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Trump Is Not Afraid Of Women Reporters

'I'm Not going to go there! Not! Not going to! That stupid Woman, I'm fairly certain she Is one, but who knows, is gonna be there, and I just don't want to make her look bad. As if that's at all Possible. Look, everyone who knows me, Knows that I love females. All females! I mentioned once before that my Mother is a woman. My Wife is a woman for crying out loud. I have a lot of great women in my life, and you know what, I love them all. I even 'love' that female rep...orter Megyn Kelly. I do. She's a great woman. We're good friends. And she likes Me a lot too. But you know what? She's a nasty person! Nasty! Terrible! She's just plain Mean! And just Look at that face! Awful! She's a nasty Person, and a nasty Reporter! I've got no use for her. The lies she tells! And those questions she asks, and expects an Answer to! What's With that? Hey, I'm the 'star' here, I tell Them what questions they can ask Me. That's how the freedom of the press works in My world. I Tell Them! Otherwise they are not allowed at Any event that I'm appearing in. What Are they Thinking? They aren't! Women Reporters don't know How to think, not to mention being a 'reporter'. I told Fox News that if they don't fire her, then I will! Megyn Kelly, You're Fired! Fired! You're done girl, outta my face! I tell you, when I'm the President, and I Will be, mainly because I Say things that Paronoid people like to hear so they'll Vote for me, Reporters, especially Women Reporters will Not be allowed anywhere Near the White House. They are So Vile! I just don't get it. What's their actual purpose in life? Does Anyone even Know? I don't get it!
So, like I said, to keep from embarrassing her, or hurting her feelings, if she even Has any, or making her feel like she has to come up with some more stupid asinine questions, that Everyone Knows I wouldn't answer in the First place, I'm gonna just boycott this coming Republican Debate. And you know what, I'll get more 'Press' off This Boycott than if I actually attended the debate. How about That folks! Plus, I won't have to fight some nasty woman reporter in the process. Now, some idiots, probably Reporters, are saying that I'm Scared of that Kelly woman. That I don't have the 'man parts' to face her again. If I find out who said that, I'll ban them for life from 'reporting' Anything. They won't be able to cover a cub scout meeting! I'm not afraid of Anyone or Anything, especially a Woman..Reporter...really..I'm not Kidding..no, Really! Please vote for me..'  :/ :/ :/
 
 
 
Donald Trump, the property mogul running for the White House, plans to skip the final Republican presidential debate before the Iowa caucuses after Fox News mocked…
ft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment