Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Huckabee V Homosexual 'Rainbow Chips'

'May the Saints have mercy, and save us All! Have you Seen what Frito-Lay has done to my Favorite Chips!!? For crying out loud people, What Were They THINKING??
How Dare they turn these yummy finger lickin chips Gay!! Who in the world is gonna want to Eat these things Now? They might as well call them 'Closet Chips' now! Rainbow my Butt! Chips are supposed to be...welll...'Chip' Coloured, not homosexual coloured! These things are Not gonna sell, I'm promising you That right now, or my names not Mike Huckabee. Nobody in their 'straight' mind is gonna walk up to the sales counter with an Armfull of Gay Chips! 'Will that be All Sir, how about some condomes for your 'friends'?' If Jesus finds out about this there's gonna be hell to pay! And unless Frito Lay pulls these anti Christian chips off the market, I'll be the first to tell him! I'm calling on all good Christians to stop buying these sin filled homo chips, and to stop drinking Pepsi Cola, and anything else they make until they stop selling these vulgar homosexual-themed chips. Goodness only knows what they Taste like! I can assure you that I, myself have Not tried one, and I'm not going to. I've already called the Pope and he assures me that None of his priests will be eating these things, and there will be No sales of them in the Vatican. Good Lord, if they get away with This, what's Next? What'll they do to Hot Dogs, and Banana's, and...who knows what else! Are they gonna come out in Homosexual Rainbow Colours?? Stop it Frito Lay! You're killing my favorite foods! If Jesus meant for food to be Gay, he would have already made it in different colours! I won't let you get away with This! You bunch of meanies you! I'm not just running for President of this here Christian based USA, but I am also sent here by God to be His spokesperson...that's right, you heard me correctly, God sent me here to speak for Him, and clean up America by cleansing our Government of all heathon non-believers and installing Gods Laws, and throwing out these silly sinful 'Constitutional' laws that suck the life out of our churches rights to do anything we dam well please. And I'm also gonna institute an arm of our new Christian Government called the 'Food Police'. Coloured Food will be banned! You Sinners better look out! And that means You sinners at Frito Lay. Repent! It's not too late! I want my Chips back doggone it all!  :/ :/  BuddyBlack

 

 

Huckabee Rips Frito-Lay for 'Doritos Rainbows' Promotion


Image: Huckabee Rips Frito-Lay for 'Doritos Rainbows' Promotion Facebook.com/DoritosUSA

By Joe Schaeffer | Monday, 28 Sep 2015 05:17 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment