Saturday, September 5, 2015

Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles Compares Himself to LeBron James

 
When athletes mention themselves in the same sentence as LeBron James, ears tend to perk up. At training camp Saturday, Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles put himself in that category when he said, “I feel like sometimes, I’m the LeBron of football, especially at my position, because I can do so much,” according to Terez A. Paylor of the Kansas City Star.
Talk about going out on a limb. Now, Charles has rushed for 1,000 yards in each of his last five full seasons, so he is consistent. But the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since 1994. Considering LeBron has been to the NBA Finals every year since 2011, there is at least one major discrepancy.
Regardless, football fans always want to see their players talk with confidence, and Charles has no shortage of that.

1 comment:

  1. 'Can you see me, is that camera on?? Listen to me, I Said, Listen To Me! Ok, you might have to back waaaaay up so you can get my fat a$$ed head in the shot. But just look at me. Dam$! I'm pretty! And look how Strong I am! You Know I'm a foot$ball Super Hero, right? I'm sooooo dam$ good, actually, perfect, that suckers pay a fortune just to see me in action. I get paid billions of $$$$ because I'm better that that Bball guy, you know, that guy that bounces the round ball back n forth, back n forth. I'm better than him, 'cept I don't know squat about Bball! I famous I tell you! Give me some $$ and I'll sign your butt. Hey, I don't mean to sound humble, but,.... hey!, are you still listening to me?? Pay attention when you're in the presence of foot$ball jesus! Shoot, I need a raise! Dam$ I'm good!! No, realllllly.....'

    ReplyDelete