Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Smarter Than 'Tilly'

'Yeahhhh...that's right, you heard me! I don't stutter! Read my indelible lips! Hey, I'm talkin' to You! Watch my dictionary-like lips as they spew words like you've never seen before. Words that will dazzle you into mind spasms. Your ears will not believe a thing they hear. My brain is like one big 'concrete pool' of knowledge, 'flush' with new stuff daily. I'm like a sponge! Incredible! I know everything there is to know about everything there is to know. Huge IQ! Bigly! My IQ can't be measured! My head is actually too small for my swelling brain, which by the way, gets bigger, and bigger every day! I get 'compliments' all day long. All my 'friends' say that I'm 'swell headed'. Some say my head is way too big for my shoulders. When I was a rich kid my nickname was 'fathead'. My teachers all called me a 'smartass'. Can they all be wrong? Now that I'm a grown up 'man-child' I'm even smarter than the people I temporally hire to do my dirty work around here. I never hire anyone smarter than me, which would be impossible to do anyway because no one is smarter than me in the first place. I'm actually at the top of the 'smart chain'. For instance, I hired that Tillerson guy to take the heat off me. I'm pretty sure he has an IQ but how do you make a scale that low? He's a good 'talker' but I have to stay on his butt 24-7. If I didn't give him instructions constantly he'd walk into the walls. What a "moron"! Should have given him a 'moron test' before I hired him. And now, look at the gratitude I get from him! Acting like he has a brain of his own! Like he's smarter than me or something! Disgusting! He doesn't even have any money of his own. Who does that!? I heard that he called 'me' a 'moron'. How stupid is that! I dreamed that I fired him. I rolled over and woke him up, and said 'Tilly', you're fired! Should have seen his sleepy little scared face. I'm smarter than him. That's why I'm President, and he's not! I'm gonna challenge him to an IQ contest. Looser! Have I mentioned my huge 'numbers'? Beat her by millions, and millions of 'real' votes. Incredible! Unbelievable!'  
 
 
 
President Donald Trump, scorned by reports that Rex Tillerson called him a "moron" earlier this year, told Forbes in an interview released Tuesday that he has a higher IQ than his secretary of state.
CNN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment