Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Jimmy Say's Do Not "Mock Me"

WaaaaaWaaaaaaaaaa stop picking on meeeee! Stop it already, you, you, you "mean people" you! Stop "mocking" me already! You better watch out you bunch of sinners! Do you 'know' who I am?? I'm what you might call an 'adorned again' televangelistical soul saver. All you gotta do is place hands on your TV, stomp your feet three times, swivel your head round and round till you're dizzy with jesus, donate 20% of each pay check, leave me in your 'will', and whamo, you will be pretty much saved, and practically forgiven of almost all your sins, and your name will be placed on the 'waiting list' to pass through those pearly gates where the streets are paved in 18 carot faux gold. Anyway, guess what? I know who you 'mockers' are! I do! Really! Do you know what 'Blasphemous' means? Well, apparently not or you'd shut your sinner holes, and leave me alone! Hey, I'm trying to save souls here! Jesus gave me really big powers, and all I gotta do is send a 'god' tweet to the big guy in the sky, and all you meanies will be toast! "God will punish" the daylights right out of you! Wham! Just like that, 'vengence is mine, sayeth the lord'. Now, is that what you sinners want? Huh? Is it!? Well, you've been fair warned, so don't start whining when your arse starts frying in that big skillet in the Devils kitchen! God and I hate "mean people", and we mean business, so stop it, you "mean mockers"!'



See More
Angry televangelist Jim Bakker warns that those “mean people” who mock him for making failed prophecies will be punished by God.
patheos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment