Sunday, March 6, 2016

'Breaking' The Lock Habit

Oh Boy! I was not a thief until I watched this break a lock trick. But Now, things are looking up for me, it looks like I have finally found my 'calling'. So far I have stolen at Least a boxcar full of Locks! It's like I'm Addicted to Locks for cryin' out loud! And, I've Broken Every last one of'em! Of course I'm going through a Ton of Wrenches! I Might have to start Stealing Wrenches Too! :O  I actually 'tried' to Quit 'lifting' locks by attending 'LBA' (Lock Breakers Anonymous), but it didn't work out very well for me. During my second class I swiped the padlock off the front door. Hey, they Knew I was a Thief when they took me in! :(    I stopped at a Tattoo shop and got a sweet tat of a padlock on my forehead. I sneaked out without paying for it. ;) ;)  Stole it I did!   Now I've got bruises all over my forehead from trying to 'break' It!  Nobody promised that being a Thief would always be painless. I have a friend who steals Keys. Lazy man! No imagination.  :/  Actually, I might be able to 'break' this Lock habit.   I love Marbles. Got a new job at the local Marble company.  Had to buy some pants with larger pockets! Things are lookin' up. ;) ;) 



VIDEO: He Took Two Wrenches And Shoves Them Into A Lock. What He Demonstrates? BE WARNED…    


wrench

Perhaps, your key fell into another person’s gym locker. Or you lost the padlock securing your bike to the stop sign. Whatever reason you might have, you’ve probably wished you could open a lock without a key before.
In this 90-second clip, you’ll learn how YouTuber MrGear opens a lock with only a pair of nut wrenches. You’ll be impressed and really take away some valuable information.


First, take two wrenches. Slip one of each wrench’s arms into the center of the padlock. The sides of the wrench should be flush up against each other.
Then apply pressure inward and the padlock should simply give way and break open.
The pressure that gets put on the lock is too much and snaps it open.
As you’ll see in the video, no matter the size of the padlock, this wrench method will pry it open in less than 2 seconds.
Thought your belongings were safe? Nope! Anyone with a pair of wrenches can access your stuff!
This is what other people think about this trick!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment