Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Trump's Gonna Punish those Wayward Women

'Oppps!    Here goes my mostly deranged appearing brain 'thinking' something, and my ever yapping 'Trumpet' mouth blurting it out for all to hear.   And Here's what I'm thinking;  Well, I'll tell you right Now that when I'm In Charge of America there's gonna be some Serious changes made around here! Serious, I tell you, Serious! Changes!   As much as I 'respect' and 'love' Women, I'm gonna put them in their 'place'!  And that Place is at Home, in the Kitchen, and probably knocked up!   Preferably by her Husband!   And if it's by someone Other than her Husband and she decides to get an Abortion, which I assure you will be against the law all across America, she's gonna be Punished severely!   I don't care if the Easter Bunny did it, she's gonna have that furry little baby or she's gonna be So sorry! Sorry!   Women can't just go around acting like they can do whatever with their own bodies anymore! Its gotta Stop! Stupid Women!   I'm bringing back the 1950's where Men told Women what to Do, and they Did it!   I love'em a lot, and I got a lot of respect for them as everyone 'knows', unless of course they happen to be a Certain News Reporter, and you Know who I Mean, Or, they happen to try and Use their inferior brains by themselves, but we gotta make an example of a few in order to Save the rest of'em. You know, as much as I dislike those sneaky Muslims, especially like that one that lives in the White House right now, they really Know how to keep their Women in their 'place'. Should we Stone a few of them to show we mean business?   Americans are fed up with these people who want to use their Own brains and do whatever they want to do!   Fed up!   People are Angry! People!   It's gotta stop before these angry people act out. I'd like to just pop'em right up side their stupid female heads!   But I love them a lot! My Mother was a woman.   My hot wife is one Too. Women love me!   Millions of them, especially those that can't Think for themselves, are going to vote for me.   I'm gonna do great things for women!   Wonderful things!   You haven't seen Anything Yet! Nothing!   They Love me!   I 'love' them Too!   But sometimes we gotta Hurt those we 'love', especially when they do something really dumb, and against the law, like...getting an Abortion. Stupid Women!   Can't help but love'em.   Actually it's sorta like a Love-Hate relationship, but hey, that's just Me, your future President, the guy that Women will run right out and Vote for.   You know, the ones that can't think for themselves, so I'll 'think' for them.   Well, there I go, my yappy mouth has blurted brain thoughts all over the place, but you know What?   I approve of myself, so to all you real Men out there who's women know their 'place', be sure to allow them to vote for me, you won't be sorry...really..no kidding, Really.   Remember, a Vote Wasted is a vote no one else gets. :/ :/

 

Trump stokes controversy with abortion comments

Last Updated Mar 30, 2016 5:12 PM EDT
Donald Trump said Wednesday that abortions should be banned and that there "has to be some form of punishment" for women who undergo the procedure, though he later issued two statements regarding those remarks.
In a pre-taped segment for an MSNBC town hall that will air Wednesday night, host Chris Matthews asked the GOP frontrunner if women should be punished for having abortions.
"I would say it's a very serious problem and it's a problem that we have to decide on," Trump initially said.
Asked what his proposal to ban abortion means, Trump said "I am against. I am pro-life. Yes. I am pro-life." But Trump failed to explain how he would actually ban the procedure.
"You know, you'll go back to a position like they had where people perhaps will go to illegal places," he said when asked how he would outlaw it. "But you have to ban it."
Matthews eventually asked Trump if he believes in punishment for abortion as a principle.
"The answer is there has to be some form of punishment," Trump said. "For the women [who have abortions]?" Matthews followed up. "Yes," Trump responded.
Matthews then asked Trump, "10 days or 10 years" and Trump said, "I don't know. That, I don't know," adding that this is a "very complicated position."
After the clip of that segment aired, Trump issued a statement around 3:40 p.m. ET.
"This issue is unclear and should be put back into the states for determination. Like Ronald Reagan, I am pro- life with exceptions, which I have outlined numerous times," Trump said.
An hour and 15 minutes after the first statement, Trump's campaign issued a more formal statement in which he reversed himself, saying women shouldn't be punished.
"If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman," Trump said. "The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed -- like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions."

No comments:

Post a Comment