Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sniveler V Sniveler

'Ohhhh Mr.Trump, you are Such a Sniveler! Look at you! If your face is not the face of a Sniveler, then I don't know what is! YaaaNaaaNaNaaaNa, You are a Sniveler, in fact you are a Sniveling sniveler! That's twice as bad a a regular Sniveler! You make me feel just like a wound up too tight clock! Tick-tock,tick-tock, you are 'ticking' me Off Donald Trump! It takes one heck of a lot to wind my spring this tight! And here you've gone and done it! Man, Am I ever wound up tight. Even my Skivies are wound up in a bunch! I'm ticked! In fact, I'm ticked Off! It's a good thing I had a good grip on that microphone, no telling What I'd of done with it otherwise. Just Look at this picture of my contorted, tortured, angry face with my drooling, mad mouth wide open showing my angry fangs, and Look, you can even see my angry lashing tongue. And see how I have my strong manly hand balled up in a threatening angry Fist? Boy, how I'd like to smack you a good one right in your lying kisser! But I won't do it because I think, what would Jesus do. Actually, he would probably whack you til you cry like the big crybaby you really Are. How dare you badmouth my almost pretty wifie, you..you...rascal you! I mean, come On here, she's not half as bad looking as you imply! Not even Half! Sure, your wife is one hot babe but I wouldn't even give her too many second looks, especially at that naked pic of her. And Now look at me...see what you've done? This is the face of an Angry Presidential candidate! Ticked off, And angry no less! First off, I didn't post that naked picture of your wife. Although I must say, not a bad shot of her in that particular pose. I bet she's pretty limber huh? But I Still didn't do it. Oh, and by the way Donald, you better go and Not spill beans, beans of Any sort for That matter, on my sweet almost good looking wifie. That would make Such a mess! And she doesn't even Like beans! Why would you even Say that you'd do something like That?? You sicko you. Is it Me, or are you simply Crazy in the head? Is your wig on too tight? What do you have against Beans? You better leave Heidi very much alone Donald! Don't mess with her, don't you Dare do it, you cowardly lion you! Heck, You're not even a Lion, you are more like a sniveling alley cat that eats out of garbage cans. My wife is stronger than Your wife, she could beat up Your wife, shoot, she could probably kick My butt all over the house if she wanted to. Which of course she doesn't want to...right Heidi...? Heidi...right?? By the Way, Why don't you like Women Mr.Trump? What's With that? I mean, you can't blame us for just 'wondering' about it. Are women allowed in your 'closet' Donald? What kind of pictures do you have tacked on the wall in there? I think that Women Scare the jeebies out of you. You are Such a toupeed sniveler. I'm gonna tell her what you said about her..Oooo..you're gonna be so sorry! You better leave her alone or she's gonna get you Good! You...you...you meanie you!'  ;);)

 

Cruz Hits Trump Over Attacks On His Wife: 'You Are A Sniveling Coward'





Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz speaks during a caucus night rally as his wife, Heidi, listens, in February in Des Moines, Iowa.i
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz speaks during a caucus night rally as his wife, Heidi, listens, in February in Des Moines, Iowa. Chris Carlson/AP hide caption
toggle caption Chris Carlson/AP
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz speaks during a caucus night rally as his wife, Heidi, listens, in February in Des Moines, Iowa.
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz speaks during a caucus night rally as his wife, Heidi, listens, in February in Des Moines, Iowa.
Chris Carlson/AP
The war of words between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz reached a new fever pitch on Thursday, with Cruz calling his GOP rival a "sniveling coward" after the real estate mogul retweeted an insult aimed at the Texas senator's wife.
On Tuesday evening, Trump attacked Cruz for the ad, threatening on Twitter, "Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!" Cruz has disavowed the ad from the unaffiliated Make America Awesome superPAC. "Your wife is lovely, and Heidi is the love of my life," Cruz tweeted back Tuesday evening.
Campaigning Thursday afternoon in Wisconsin, which holds its GOP primary on April 5, Cruz went even further on the attack against his GOP rival after the latest volley from Trump against Heidi Cruz, a former Goldman Sachs executive.
"It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often," Cruz told reporters after touring a manufacturing plant in Dane, Wis. "But you mess with my wife, you mess with my kids, that'll do it every time. Donald, you are a sniveling coward, and leave Heidi the hell alone."
"Our spouses and our children are off-bounds," the Texas senator continued, saying he wasn't looking forward to explaining the attacks against their mother to his two young daughters. "It is not acceptable for a big, loud New York bully to attack my wife."
Reporters peppered Cruz with questions about whether he would still back Trump if he's the nominee, but Cruz dismissed such a scenario.
"I'm going to beat him," he maintained. "Donald Trump will not be the nominee."
Cruz argued that Trump's defense mechanism against any type of criticism had become late-night Twitter tirades and suggested that Trump especially bristles at any criticism from women.
"Donald does seem to have an issue with women," Cruz said. "Donald doesn't like strong women."
 
Trump's language toward and treatment of women has become a particular flashpoint during the campaign, and it's one that another anti-Trump group, Our Principles PAC, has already made into a campaign ad. Given the necessity of winning over female voters and the prospect of running against Hillary Clinton in the general election, the latest comments from Trump are sure to only concern GOP strategists even more.
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, another woman Trump has repeatedly sparred with and attacked, had a one-word response to his latest hit on Heidi Cruz — "seriously?"

No comments:

Post a Comment