Wednesday, March 30, 2016

It's Official, Ramsey Proclaims He's The Best!

 'That's right Peeps! You heard it right out of my soon to be famous mouth, which just happens to be connected to my Already famous bode. I Am the best, not only the Best, but even Better than the best. Some folks are born with a 'silver spoon' in their mouths, but not Me. I was born with a gold football in Mine! I was already Playing Football when all the other kids were still pooping in their pull-ups! I tell you I am Great! That's G-R-E-A-T for those of you unfamiliar with the correct spelling of the word. My middle name is 'Great'. Just look how I hold that ball! See how my sporty football fingers wrap around that thing? I don't have Fingerprints, instead, I have these little football suction cups there. My first spoken word was 'football'. My bottle was in the shape of a football. Just look at how my football uniform fits my football body! Look how I velcro my football shoes! I even wear football skivies that hold my footBalls snuggly in place! See how high I can jump without even Trying? See how peeps who don't even Know me yet are in awe as I walk past them, they just go 'Ooooo' and 'Ahhh' and drool for my autograph. Man! I'm the best! Every Pro football team will be beating a path to my football shaped door of my football shaped house, just Beggeing me to come play on Their football team and win Every game we play. I'm gonna teach the old 'Pros' how the game is Really played. Right now they just stumble around out there wondering what to do and how to do it. I'm gonna Show them! Of course when the right team hires me they'll have to sideline, well, Actually just get Rid of, a lot of the useless team mambers because they won't be needed out there. I can call the play, snap the ball, throw it 99 yards, run down and catch it, and sail over the goal line for the winning score. When the opposing team see's me dance out on the field, they'll just run back to the locker room and drown in their own tears from fright and envy. I'm the Best, well ok, not just the 'best', I'm Better that the Best! Nothing, and NoBody can touch me! I can't be stopped! I don't even have to tell my feet where to run! They just Know where to go! I don't have a single bad habit. I'm simply faultless! Perfect in all ways! The good part is that I am not a braggart! I'm just a humble perfect football player with the skills of a perfect player. Everyone Loves to be around me because I'm just a regular, and perfect kinda guy. Everyone wants to be just like Me. But you know what, they can't be, because there's only One of me, and That's Me. I'm it! So all you jealous wanna-be football 'players' out there better keep an eye on Me and Learn from how I play the game in such a perfect way. You'll want to be like me, but you Never will be. Well, I must go stand in front of my mirrowed walls and pose for myself, and kiss my beautifully perfect self images. Eat your hearts out, you inferior Other 'football' dreamers. Oh, did I mention in passing that I'm the Best?  :/ :/
   
  • Today's NFL News
  • NFL
  • Jalen Ramsey says he's the 'best player' in the 2016 NFL Draft. He might be right.





    It's not really hubris when the Florida State defensive back says that about himself. He's really, really good and might just be the first overall pick.

    Jalen Ramsey declares himself "the best player in this year’s draft." The Florida State cornerback-safety wants to be the top pick in the draft this year. His pro day workout on Tuesday only furthered that aspiration, and with the rise of the nickel defense as a something close to a base package, his value speaks for itself. However, it's been nothing offensive tackles, pass rushers and quarterbacks in the No. 1 spot since 1996.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment