Monday, April 30, 2018

Trump Knows A Secret

'Na-na-na-na-naaaa, I know a 'secret', I know a secret, na-na-na-na-naaaa! And I'm not going to mention a name here, because I'm a nice guy, just ask anyone, but his initials are J O N T E S T E R. "I know things about the senator I can say, too. If I said them, he would never be elected again." My brain is so full of 'secret squirrel' stuff it actually makes my head swell up like really big. All my rapper bros call me 'BigHead'. I 'know' secret stuff about everyone I know But do I 'kiss and tell'? Oh no! Not me! I don't work like that, oh noooo. I'm whatcha might call, an 'ethical' kind of guy. Not to count that I'm also the President who every child looks up to for moral leadership. But hey, it's not even nearly about 'me', me, me.
But how about that disgusting T E S T E R!? I'm glad he's on the democrat team because if he was on my team, I'd fire him so fast his skivvies would just twist right up around his you know whats. If he even has one. Makes you wonder, huh? He's the guy that helped get my personal doc, who as we all 'know' I valiantly, and vocally stood up for, and fought tooth and nail for, right up to the very end, 'fired' before he could even get the job at the VA! Who does that? Why would he release all that bad publicity about my BFF Ronnie, even if it is true? Hey, even if only half of it is true, he's still not nearly as bad as Me, and look, I'm the President!!! I'm so angry at T E S T E R, 'The loser', and again, I refuse to go so low as to mention the name of the person I'm talking about here, because I don't want to sully his name, and reputation here, that I could just pee! Oh, the 'secrets' that are in my head about that sorry guy! Soon, at an unspecified time, date, and place, unless he resigns from public office and sends me a personal apology, and licks the souls of my 'Presidential' shoes, I'll release bundles of top secret secrets about this un-American traitor, and I'll even use his name then! Right now though, in order to protect his privacy, I will use only his 'initials, J O N T E S T E R. You see, I have morals, good judgment, ethics, high standards, ideal human charactor, christian values, that T E S T E R, 'The Disgusting', has never even heard of. I've never, nor would I ever, besmeerch the honorable name of any human, even someone as disgusting like 'him' or not. But that's just me, me, me, me. That's why I'm President, and he's not!
Hey disgusting T E S T E R, resign, or you'll be Sooo sorry! Na-na-na-na-naaaaa!'



See More

About this article

On Saturday night at a rally in Washington, Michigan, President Donald Trump said this of Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester: "I know things about the senator I…
cnn.com


No comments:

Post a Comment