Friday, April 6, 2018

And The 'Difference' Will Be?

'So, yeah, last night during one of my nocturnal tweeter whacking sessions I had this incredible brain emission moment that just put a whole new spin on the definition of credulity. Here I have a disgusting guy who's totally unfit for the job of leading the EPA, and another just as disgusting little beady eyed weasel that's just as unfit to be Attorney General. I have no clue as to who the incompetent was that hired these guys but if I find out I'm gonna look him right in his... raccoon eyes, and say "You're fired"! Terrible picks! So, anyway, I thought why not do the ol' switcheroo when they aren't looking, which will cause some more chaos around here. These two guys wont even notice the change. Hey, how bad could it be? I mean, what could go wrong? I love being a people manager. No one does it as good as I do it. My numbers are climbing! Unbelievable numbers! I'm the most popular President ever! Hillary could never do what I'm doing around here. That's why I'm President, and she isn't. Is she "locked up" yet? Disgusting person!'


See More
About this article
President Donald Trump floated replacing Attorney General Jeff Sessions with Scott Pruitt as recently as this week, even as the scandal-ridden head of the Environmental Protection Agency has faced a growing list of negative headlines, according to people…
cnn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment