Friday, April 6, 2018

'Stormy' Weather??

 'Stormy? Really? Hey, I just checked the 'weather' forecast, no 'storms' in sight! Where'd this one come from? Crazy! Geez, ya never know what the weather's gonna do. Unbelievable! What? Oh, 'that' 'Stormy', that one. Yeah, never heard of her. Total stranger. Hot hooker, errr..looker, but I've never slept with her, never even went to 'sleep' with her. Never closed my eyes even once. Never had to pay her even a penny for anything. Nope! Don't know her at all. Makes you wonder why my very own personal attorney, who by the way, does nothing without my authorization, would give a hooker that much money. Man! She must be really good! Makes ya wonder what he's been doing with her, huh? But hey, he doesn't have to ask my permission to fool around with a loose woman. That's his own personal business. I don't even 'know' her, as far as I can remember I have never had 'sexual intercourse' with her, I was at home with my very pregnant, faithful, forgiving wife that night, just ask her, she 'knows' what to say. I'm innocent. No video, no audio recordings, no signature of mine, under my real name on anything, no evidence. I'm as innocent as daylight savings time is long. That's my 'story', and I'm sticking to it, for right now. Really. Trust me folks, I'm whatcha might call an 'honest' President, just ask my base, they believe anything I say. Really. Honest. I'm not telling a big fat lie this time. Really. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment