Tuesday, August 18, 2015

This Might Be The best Thing Joe Biden Ever Said?

Vice President Biden has delivered some colorful lines over the years, including calling President Obama's healthcare plan a "big f****** deal," but his best Bidenism yet might have happened Thursday night.
Speaking at the Harvard Institute of Politics in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Biden was asked a question by the vice president of the student body, prompting Biden to joke about how he feels about being number two.
Joe Biden Ends Gaffe-Heavy Week With Another Gaffe
Joe Biden Refers to Asia as 'The Orient'
"Isn't it a b****?" Biden said to laughs from the crowd. "I mean, excuse me, the vice presidency? I mean woah."
Biden was quick to clarify his comment was simply a joke.
"I'm joking, I'm joking, I'm joking. Best decision I ever made," he said. "I'm a joking. That was a joke. That was a joke."
The student then responded, "I hope you love your job."
"I do actually. I love the guy I work with," Biden said.
Biden ran for the presidency twice in 1988 and 2008, and he has said he is considering a run for the White House in 2016.



'Hi there! I'm Joe Biden..that's right..Joe, Joe Biden..Awwww come on!, Joseph Biden..B..I..D.E..N..I'm the Vice President of this here USA for cryin' out loud!! Geeez! Don't you people Remember AnyThing?? Well, of Course you don't see much of me...you're not Supposed to! I'm like the 'emergency' back-up quartrback in a d**n football game. The 'quarterback' comes up lame, I jump right in call the plays! Heck, I do that anyway. Afterall, He Is a 'Lame duck' ya know. ...Do you think that He made all those worldly decisions on his own? No way pal! He came to Me for professional advice, and do I Ever get credit for the good stuff? Nope! Go back to your corner Joe, sit down Joe, take some time off Joe, bring me some iced tea Joe....But you know what?! I'm gonna throw my chauffers cap into the ring, and then I'm gonna be the Pres of this here America! And by the way, I know a lot of cuss words, just look at me toss them around. Hey that's a joke, that's a joke, that's a fu**ing Joke! Wait!...Where the heck Am I? Who're all you people out there? Who brought me here, where Ever That is? Did I mention that I'm the President? Hey! **d da** it, are you listening to me? Alright, I gotta go, it's past my curfew..I'm goin' now...'.  :/

1 comment:

  1. ' Hi There! I'm Joe Biden...that's right..Joe, Joe Biden..Awwww come on!, Joseph Biden..B..I..D..E..N....I'm the Vice President of this here USA for cryin' out loud! Geeez! Don't you people remember Anything?? Well, of Course you don't see much of me...You're not Supposed To! I'm like the 'Emergency' back-up quarterback in a da*n football game. The 'Quarterback' comes up 'lame', I jump right in and call the 'plays'! Heck!, I do that anyway. Afterall, He Is a 'lame' duck ya know...Do you think that He made all those worldly decisions on his on? No way pal! He came to Me for Professional advice, and, do I Ever get credit for the good stuff? Nope! Go back to your corner Joe, sit down Joe, take some time off Joe, bring me some iced tea Joe...but you know What?! I'm gonna throw my chauffers cap into the ring, and Then I'm gonna be the Pres. of this here America! And by the way, I know a lot of cuss words, just look at me toss them around. Hey, that's a Joke, that's a Joke, that's a f***ing Joke! Wait!...Where the heck Am I? Who're all you people out there? Who brought me here, where ever That is? Did I mention that I'm the President? Hey! **g da** it, are you Listening to me? Alright, I gotta go, it's past my curfew..I'm goin' now...'. :/

    ReplyDelete