Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mysterious woman-shaped figure spotted on Mars is driving the Internet crazy - AOL.com

Mysterious woman-shaped figure spotted on Mars is driving the Internet crazy - AOL.com





Hey!,  I Know her!!  Her name is Luna.  She lives over near the Astroid Beltway!  We were supposed to have lunch yesterday, and she called and said, "Meet me at the 'Marsbar' at high noon".  Geez!!!, I looked Everywhere for that restaurant!  I think she took a wrong turn Somewhere, probably at that darn confusing intersection of Milky Way and Light Year Blvd., and Now look!  She always Was such a Space Cadet at heart, and she will always be the Moonbeam in my eye.  ;) ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey!, I know her!! Her name is Luna. She lives over near the Astroid Beltway! We were supposed to have lunch yesterday, and she called and said, "Meet me at the 'Mars Bar' at high noon". Geez!11, I looked Everywhere for that restaurant! I think she took a wrong turn somewhere, probably at that darn confusing intersection of Milky Way and Light Year Blvd., and Now look! She always Was such a Space Cadet at heart, and she will always be the Moonbeam in my eye. ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete