Wednesday, August 26, 2015

And SOON I'll Be Able To Walk On Water

Russell Wilson says 'recovery water' healed his NFC title game head injury

By John Breech | CBSSports.com

During the second quarter of Seattle's NFC title game over the Packers, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson took a vicious hit from Packers linebacker Clay Matthews.
After the hit, Wilson looked a little dazed, but it wasn't enough to keep him from playing because the Seahawks quarterback was in the game for Seattle's next offensive drive.
In an interview with Rolling Stone that was published on Thursday, Wilson admits that he "banged" his head during the game, but also added that there was no concussion because his recovery water healed him.
"I banged my head during the Packers game in the playoffs, and the next day I was fine,” Wilson said. "It was the water."
The Seahawks quarterback also claims a teammate's knee was miraculously healed after he drank the water.
The water Wilson's referring to is Reliant Recovery Water, a product that Wilson happens to be an investor in.




Russell Wilson healed quickly after this headshot. (Fox)
Russell Wilson says his recovery water healed his head injury. (USATSI)





Rolling Stone describes the product as a "$3-per-bottle concoction with nanobubbles and electrolytes that purportedly helps people recover quickly from workouts."
Wilson is obviously claiming it does slightly more than that, like miraculously healing head and knee injuries for instance, but his agent says not so fast.
"Well, we're not saying we have real medical proof," Wilson's agent, Mark Rodgers, told Rolling Stone.
Although there might not be "medical proof," Wilson is still a firm believer.

1 comment:

  1. ' Yes Sir-ree! Step right up folks! Come on in closer and touch the hand that held the drink that cured all my ills! You heard me correctly ladies and gentlemen, I have here in my sweaty football hand, a bottle of magic elixir that, and I swear on a stack of Football guide books, healed my not so nearly concussion and a horrible knee ailment of my friends knee! And that's not All it can cure folks! It can also be used to clean your stainless steel sinks, gum off your shoes, remove make-up, as an additive in your gas tank...why, you can even take a bath in it...is there Any End to the miracle cures of my 'Reliant Recovery Water'...oh yeah...that I just happen, just by coincidence mind you, to have a substantial invested interest in?? But hey, never mind that little bit of insignificant news, just step right up with your three bucks! if we're still in business in a few weeks, we'll refund twenty five cents if it don't work exactly as I claim. You know, if this football gig doesn't work out, I'll be a good 'snake oil' salesman, hey don't write that down hehehe! Hey, I'm already nearly able to actually, pretty much, welll...sorta... walk on water after only six bottles of this miracle potent water. Step right up folks, be the first sucker...ahhh...that is..Person, on your block to be cured!'

    ReplyDelete