Saturday, August 22, 2015

USA TODAY Sports

Dodgers CF Joc Pederson was 'jealous' Taylor Swift 'put on that good of a concert and didn't invite us'

(Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)(Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)

Dodgers CF Joc Pederson was 'jealous' Taylor Swift 'put on that good of a concert and didn't invite us'

MLB

Dodgers CF Joc Pederson was 'jealous' Taylor Swift 'put on that good of a concert and didn't invite us'

71 236 0
Taylor Swift has been inviting a variety of special guests onstage with her during her 1989 World Tour (including Serena Williams and the U.S. women’s national soccer team). And Los Angeles Dodgers center fielder Joc Pederson is miffed he wasn’t one of them.
Earlier in July, the pop megastar performed at Washington’s Nationals Park right before the Dodgers came to town. And, apparently, Pederson was very aware of that.
He told MLB Cut4:
“I’m just kind of jealous she put on that good of a concert and didn’t invite us.”
Yes, the very same concert that Nationals pitcher Max Scherzer blamed for causing a power outage during the Nationals-Dodgers game.
Pederson felt the power outage was justification for an invite, too.
“If she’s gonna blow the lights out, she should invite us.”
There’s always next time

1 comment:

  1. 'You bet I'm miffed! How dare that young hot thing that I have this undying unhealthy crush on, Not invite Me, the greatest Center Fielder in this whole wide baseball world, Me with a tongue that would make one of those anteater critters turn purple with envy, onto the stage right next to her! I bet my tongue is longer than Hers! See how it reaches all the way down to my teams name!? Doggone it, I'm Great, I tell you! I been dissed! Somebody throw me a ball! Darn it, It's hot out here! Need some water...tongue stuck to my chin..Taylor I wooove ouuuu..'

    ReplyDelete