Friday, August 28, 2015

'Dear Ranger YogiBear, I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that you have a beautiful park here, and boy, is it Ever Big! We saved up all our 'beer can' money this whole year just so's we could come here and commune with nature. And gosh, did we ever! We saw some little rabbits, and gopher things, and two real big birds eating a whooper burger, which reminds me of a joke; two ducks went into a lobster restaurant and asked for a fish sandwich, but the manager came... out and said, sorry, we don't serve ducks here. hahahaha! get it? Fish house, don't serve 'ducks'...By the way, Mr.Ranger, we did see a lot of raindeer crossing the road..might I suggest that you move that deer crossing to a more convenient location, it just seems waaay too dangerous where it's at now. Anyway, as much fun as we had, we Could have had even More but for not seeing one single BEAR! What?? Whaaat???.. I said to my wife and kids..where the heck are the Bears?! look, we've watched those nature shows where all kinds of those cute n cuddly bears just crawl all over peoples cars and they feed'em donuts and pet'em and ride'em and stuff. But do you think we could see even ONE Bear? Not Even! Now, I know there's bears somewhere around there 'cause you put up signs telling all about them, and yeah, I know, 'don't feed the bears' blah, blah..The least you could do is have a few bears strolling around for photo ops. Now I'm gonna write to Mr. Disney and tell him that he needs to train some nice bears and put them in your park there so that next time we visit my kids can sit on one, or lead one around, oh hey, it'd be cool to have one pretend that it's gonna eat one of my kids! What a hoot That would be! Talk about cool pictures! Well, I'll be waiting for your immediate reply. We've started saving our can money already! Bye Ranger Yogi!'  BuddyBlack  :/
See More

A disappointed visitor to Yellowstone National Park left a note on a feedback form asking rangers to train bears to hang out where they can be seen.
upi.com


No comments:

Post a Comment