Monday, August 24, 2015

Preacher says 'Stone the Gays', 'No Women Preachers'!

Pastor Ben Bailey claimed on the
opposingviews.com
  • Buddy Black ' Well, you see, it's like this..Just because I'm a 'Paster' , a 'Man of God', a 'God fearin' Christian, and..well..you get the idea, it doesn't mean I'm squeemish like some schoolgirl or somethin'. Shoot, everytime I see a pile of stones I wonder why a 'Gay' , or for That matter, a Woman, ain't stickin' out from under it! Why in the world there's a law against it is beyond Me! The 'Law of the Verse' is the only 'law' that I abide by, and if I have My way you will Too. Or god as my witness, I'll have you stoned right to death! Just like that! No trial! No jury! No remorse! I will kill you with a Rock! Right up side your sinfull head! Whack! Don't care if you're One year old, or one Hundred, we'll Never run out of Rocks! I got a pile of'em with somebody's Name on every one of'em. I Know who you Are! I am a walking 'Gates of Eternity'! I interpret the 'Holy Word' of our Bible so that it fits any agenda I happen to have. Ha!, The good thing about this here Bible is that like the Koran, you can read Anything into it, and make Anything out of it that you darn well please! Yep, there's a lot of what at first glance may seem to be 'contradictions' in it, but it takes a smart fella like Me, ordained by the holy ghost, to figure out what it Really means. And I got it down to a 'science'! And I say stone the hell outta them sinful, wicked gays! Woman or Man, it don't matter! And I don't mean 'stone' them with drugs either. That's why they're like they are in the first place! Sinners! If Jesus was here right now, he'd throw the first stone at'em. And I know he wouldn't miss either! And speaking of the 'Koran', those woosie ISIS fella's ain't got nuthin' on a good Christian that's full of the Lords 'spirit'. I'd make them look like a pack of Brownie Scouts! And don't get me started on 'women'! They better know their place in this Christian Mans world! Wearin' Pants, and makeup, and stockings, and driving Cars! And now wantin' to be Preachers for cryin' out loud!! What's this sinful world comin' to anyhow?! Blasphemy! It's blasphemy I tell you! Jesus would Not tolerate such a thing! If jesus wanted them to be Preachers, they'd be born with 'man parts'! No way! Beware sinners! Beware! I got a Rock with Your name on it! Halalooya!'   :/ :/

No comments:

Post a Comment