Thursday, February 28, 2019

The 'Love Affair' of Little Kim, and Trump, 'The Insignificant'

'Look, I might be wrong on this, which of course I never am, and even if I were I'd never admit to it, but, "I don't believe he knew about it," "He tells me that he didn't know about it, and I will take him at his word." I mean come on, let's give the little guy some credit for 'honesty' here! I, personally, have never knowingly known my little pudgy BFF to have told a 'real' lie in his whole sad, murder filled life. He's just a little bitty guy, how could he even know 'how' to lie? Is he still growing?? He wants to be just like me someday, but hey, he's not gonna grow anymore than he already has. So he'll never be like me. I can tell a lie, or even a dozen of'em every day and still be President. Incredible! Can he do that?
But look folks, he told me that he was home watching 'The Price Is Right' when Warmbier was murdered by his handpicked henchmen, and had no idea that it was to happen when it did, way ahead of schedule. He's innocent I tell you, innocent! Warmbier, the shoplifter, probably faked his own death just to make my pal 'Kimmy' look bad and break up our 'love affair'. Who does that!? Disgusting!
My pal 'Little Kimmy' is a wonderful guy! He looked right into my belly button and promised me that he, personally, never laid a pudgy little hand on that guy. And you know what? I just have to believe him. Just have to! Don't know what else to do. Really! I actually don't know what to do about 'anything'! Clueless. The guy scares the geebies outta me! He knows Karate or something like that. Little people can really hurt you!
But "his word" is like gold to me, and "I take him at his word". But hey, that's just me, you know, that's the way I am when it comes to other murderering despots. They speak, I just nod my head, make a joke, laugh at my 'their' jokes, and wish I was someplace else. But that's just me, and that's why I was elected by all Americans so that I could be their voice in world matters. Oh, how am I doing? Great negotiator, or what?'



See More
About this website
nbcnews.com
Democrats charged the president's comments showed how he naively accepts the statements of foreign strongmen at face value.

No comments:

Post a Comment