Friday, February 15, 2019

"Happy"?? What's That?

' :(Happy? “I can’t say I’m happy”, of course I'm not happy! Have you ever known me to be "happy"? I'm never happy. I don't know what will make me happy. I mean, I 'thought' I was happy, but then discovered that, no, I'm not happy. I am just the opposite of happy, and I wish I could say I'm happy, but “I can’t say I’m happy”. Just look at this photo. See all those sad faces surrounding me there? How can anyone even pretend to be happy when surrounded by un-happy people. Makes me wonder if I make 'them' un-happy, not likely though, or do they make 'me' un-happy. I think I'm most happy when I'm making other people un-happy, then, I can truthfully say that I'm very happy in one way or another. But hey, who's keeping score? This isn't about 'them' is it? It's all about sad, sad, un-happy, little, bully boy me. No body likes me, nobody loves me, I think I'll go eat a worm. WaaaaWaaaaaa!'


See More
About this website
nytimes.com
The president, who said he would have to study the deal, all but ruled out another government shutdown and emphasized that he would find “other methods” to finance a border wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment