Saturday, August 24, 2019

The 'King' Proclaims

' American's, pay attention to my godly like voice, as your chosen by god, King, and self anointed ruler of my kingdom of America, I proclaim thusly, "Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing your companies HOME and making your products in the USA," "We don’t need China and, frankly, would be far better off without them".
Frankly, I don't really care if a few companies have to go bankrupt, an...d thousands and thousands of workers are left without jobs causing them to lose their homes, cars, and retirement funds, I don't care of we have a "few weeks" of a 'little' recession, because no matter what it takes, my ego and I will continue to destroy America and the world as a whole, one stupid, childish act at a time.
Remember, as your self appointed 'King' I can proclaim, order, demand, extort, bully, terrorize, demean, and act like the spoiled, entitled, un-supervised child that I most certainly am, and no one can stop me from reeking mayhem upon my 'Kingdom'.
Normally the only way to get rid of me is to 'vote' me out, but surprise, surprise, now that the Electoral College has been secured by a Federal Court, I'll still win even if you do vote against me. Welcome to my world.'



See More

About this website

cbsnews.com
Responding to China tariffs, the president is leaning on American companies to make "your products in the USA"


No comments:

Post a Comment