Sunday, August 11, 2019

Harbingers of "Fake News'

'How dare these harbingers of "fake news" write stories that make me look bad! Who does that?? It's My job to make me look bad, not theirs! Who does that!? There should be a law that prevents reporters from printing the 'truth'! Who's gonna believe the truth anyway? Why tell the truth when it's easier to just lie about everything like I do? Nobody wants to read the truth anymore, especially since I've been 'Supreme Leader' of America!. Remember, when I say something is "fake news", you can be sure that to everyone else it's actually 'real' news, but if American's read the real news they'll just get really sick. I'm actually saving a lot of people from becoming sick and trying to figure out if their failed Obama insurance covers it.
This is just me making "America great again", one lie at a time. Really. Honest. Ya gotta believe me! Ya just gotta!'




See More

About this website

thehill.com
President Trump lashed out at New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman early Saturday, claiming that the veteran journalist had misrepresented his trips to Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas, this week to meet with people affected by l


No comments:

Post a Comment