Saturday, June 16, 2018

People Better "Respect" Me!

'Did you see the 'respect' that my new BFF-FWB, 'Kimmy, The Familicide Guy', gets from his people!? Incredibly Incredible! Un-believeable! That guy knows how to get 'respect'! Slaughter a few family members by using machine guns, mortars, and cannons, and wham, just like that, 'respect'. Pretty quick, people start standing at attention when you walk into a room. Tell'em to have a seat, and they all sit at attention! How cool is that! And you know what? That's what I want people to do for Me! If my BFF-FWB can do it, then so can I. "Hey, he is the head of a country and I mean he is the strong head". "Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same." That's the way it is when your esteemed leader comes into your view. If you see me coming, stand up, and when I pass before you in my stately gait, stand at a very stiff attention. When I say 'sit', you should, and you damn well better, sit at attention, just like kimmy's people do. Or else. Oh sure, my good friend Kimmy has probably had to execute a few 'bad' people along the way. But that's the way it works sometimes. "Hey, when you take over a country, tough country, with tough people, and you take it over from your father, I don't care who you are, what you are, how much of an advantage you have,". "If you can do that at 27 years old, I mean that's one in 10,000 that could do that. So he's a very smart guy, he's a great negotiator. But I think we understand each other." yeah, we understand that we are cut of the same cloth, so to speak. He's a viscious, cruel dictator, and I'm a 'wanna-be' dictator-in-waiting. I can't be more clear than that. But as we all know, my best friend in the whole wide world, kimmy, is the most 'honest' guy I know right now. And, he's got the most endearing sense of humor! Whata funny guy! He was telling me how he murdered his uncle with this huge mortar, and wham, his uncle just disappeared into human dust! Funny guy, my friend. And intellegent! Not as smart as myself of course, but pretty smart for an oriental. You 'know'. And 'trustworthy' to a fault. When he tells you he's gonna do something, you can bank on it. He's so afraid of me that he dares not tell a lie to me. Just love that guy! And you know what, he loves me right back. It's called 'respect'. R E S P E C T! Remember that song? That's us. Me, and my "little rocket man", BFF-FWB.'


See More
About this article
cbsnews.com
In a spur-of-the-moment interview with "Fox and Friends," he also declared the DOJ inspector general's report released the day before a "horror show"

No comments:

Post a Comment