Sunday, June 3, 2018

"Great Meeting With Kim", No not That One

'Wow! "Great meeting with @KimKardashian today, talked about prison reform and sentencing". Man, I wanted to "grab" that thing! But hey, it's not about me, but a guy can 'dream'. "We'll see, we'll see", ya never know, I'm a pretty lucky guy with hot babes.
So yeah, she came to see me, me, me. What a sweetheart to think of me like that. I couldn't concentrate on anything but those hot lips, all I could think of...well, you 'know'. And boy, does she know a lot about 'prison reform and pardons'! I don't even know a 'white' woman that knows that much! Where'd she learn all that stuff. She's pretty 'street smart'. DNA thing I guess.
Look, I have no idea who this guy is that she's trying to spring from prison. No clue. Never heard of'em. Outta my loop. Someone named Johnson, probably a relative or something. Something about the guy got caught trying to break up a cocaine ring operation. Those feds are always trying to pin something on someone innocent. "Sad". Just like myself. Disgusting, I think the guy had nothing to do with politics or bank schemes. What's happened to America!? We can thank that disgusting immigrant Obama for all that drug stuff! Anyway, she wants me to spring the guy from prison with a Presidential 'Pardon', which I can do if I want to. Of course I've got bigger fish to pardon right now, before they fry 'me'. "We'll see, we'll see", maybe we could work something out.. First I gotta send a scarey messege to Mueller in the form of some 'real' pardons for some 'real' criminals. He'll then get the idea pretty quick to leave me alone. He just has no clue that I'm un-touchable.
Speaking of 'touchable', man, she was standing right beside me..I could'a reached right down and...'



See More
About this article
abcnews.go.com
Trump retweet the reality TV star's post about Alice Marie Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment