Thursday, June 7, 2018

I don't Need No Stinkin' "Study"!

'Yeah, that's what I senselessly blurted, "I don't need to prepare very much", because as we all 'know', I know more about stuff like nuclear stuff, and that "fake New" climate change stuff, and how to make big business deals stuff, and how to wage a proper 'Tariff war' stuff where nobody, especially America gets hurt, and you know, 'stuff', than any body else could ever know about stuff. When I get there fashionably late, they'll all snap to attention at my storied presence, salute my eminence, curtsy, and take a friggin' knee in a vow of fidelity or face immediate deportation, and allegiance to my holy name. Intelligent words will escape them, their minds will turn to mush, their eyes will run with tears of joy at the sight of me, their legs will tremble in fear, and they will pee their pants like the babies they will instantly become. When I take the floor to speak my learned words generated by my superior brain, remember, I passed a third grade 'brain test' and they didn't, their ears will buzz as if filled with a hornets nest of senseless jargon, fictionally historical anecdotes, words of useless wisdom, conspiracy theories they cannot possibly understand with their small infant brains, I'll wow them with my misunderstanding of how nations should get along with one another by using outlandish lies, and scary threats, and boisterous bullying. Study? I don't need no stinkin' studying! I 'am' a study! And that's why the Republican's picked me, me, me, to represent them as their President, their King in waiting, and I'm gonna make them proud of their wasted vote. "We'll see, we'll see", and the whole world will cheer, and applaud, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, until their hands are raw, while yelling, 'you're the man-child, you're the man-child'!'



See More
youtube.com
Donald Trump says he has been preparing 'for a very long time' for his summit with North Korean leader Kim…

No comments:

Post a Comment