Saturday, August 18, 2018

You'll Be So Sorry

'Ooooo...I'll make you So sorry! Really! You'll be so sorry, you'll wish you lived on another planet instead of Mine! Don't make me pinch you! My daddy can whip your daddy! I'm bad to the bone! If you ain't afraid of me, it's because you don't know me yet. I'll give you nightmares like you never dreamed of! I'm whatcha might call, a 'DC bully'. Don't you dare run against me or you will "suffer" a fate worse than forty hells warmed over. I'll make you "suffer" like crazy! It's my job to set an example for all others, lesser than me, to follow. But hey, this isn't about Me. It's about how you will "suffer" my wrath if you dare to "run" against me, or simply cross me in general. Don't do it. Don't. Do. It.'


 
About this website
abcnews.go.com
President Donald Trump on Monday dared New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo…

No comments:

Post a Comment