Thursday, August 2, 2018

Mueller, You Better "Stop It" Right Now!

'Stop it, stop it, stop it right now I say! Stop it already! Geez, why can't you stop it!? When I say 'stop it', that means that you must 'stop it'. Get it? So, why does it continue so? Really, Mr. Mueller, you must stop it before you find out the real truth, which will get my sorry butt grilled like a cheap hamburger! I've already proclaimed, via tweeter, that Collusion is not a crime, so why bother with this silly "witch hunt"? Oh please, please, please, pretty please, stop it? Won't you Mr. Mueller? Won't you please? Tell you what, if you stop right now, like this very second, I'll hire you to work in my castles kitchen cleaning pots and pans. How would you like that? In the meantime you better leave my pal alone and stop with that phony trial! He's no more guilty than I am, in fact we're probably about even on that score. So leave him alone! Besides, I'll probably 'Pardon' him half way through the trial anyway, and you will have just wasted your time, and America's money. We'll see. If you think I won't make your life miserable otherwise, you got another think coming pal! I've made people tougher than you cry in their oatmeal, and beg me to forgive them. You just wait, you, you, traitor you!'


See More
About this article
bbc.com
The president said his former campaign manager, now on trial, is being…

No comments:

Post a Comment