Monday, August 20, 2018

I Know What Agent Orange Smells Like

'I tell you it was that 'Agent Orange" stuff! I know what I'm talking about here! I know what agent orange smells like, and it absolutly does not smell like that Napalm stuff. It was definitly Napalm, I know that for fact. Does anyone dare contradict me on this? Well? So there. It's settled. When I say something, everyone should 'know' that what I say is exactly what I'm thinking, and if I'm thinking it, then it has to be the 'truth', or I would never have thought it in the first place. Yeah..Napalm..that's what it was..napalm. Really smelly stuff. Just like in that army movie, you know, the one where that army hero says 'I love the smell of napalm after its dropped on a friendly village', you know, that one.
So, now, lets talk about me. How about those wonderful Golf Courses I'm always playing at, actually nearly every weekend. But you know, I never let it interfere with my responsibilities as President. My thoughts as its new owner are always on how to "make America great again". My almost lover Vlad gave me a helpful book on 'Nation Building', been reading that one. I'm really learning a lot from it as you can plainly tell. I love building nations! How am I doing?'



See More
About this website
spin.com
Trump reportedly spent a meeting with veterans arguing about the film 'Apocalypse Now."

No comments:

Post a Comment