Thursday, January 18, 2018

"Cognitively" Speaking

'Oh Yeah, great 'numbers', what a score! Never seen a man of his condition in such great 'shape'!
And how about that cognitive test! And he didn't even study for it! Of course I'm not anywhere near being a psychologist or one of them psychiatrists, I mean, I treat 'physical' wounds, not 'mental' ones. But when my 'boss' pleaded with me to include a cognitive test along with his physical exam, I thought, hey, I like my job, not ready for forced retirement yet, so I reached into my little black bag of Presidential tricks, and pulled out my little 'give the pres. a cognitive test' hat, and boy did I make him sweat! Yep, he was able to tell the difference between a train and a bicycle, he knew what color the color green is, he was able to count backwards from twenty to zero, and some other 3rd grade stuff! Never seen a more "stable" mind, never a more "sane" human, and did I mention "smart", and "Intelligent"? I was practically floored! Perfect score! Great numbers! Great family guy! "Cognitively" speaking, I'd say that he ranks right up there with the rest of the politicians of D.C., and just as "sane" as, well, ah, as sane as he can possibly be at this stage of his mental infirmity, or my name isn't Dr. Rumplestiltskin.'



See More
The White House released the two-page report on President Donald Trump's physical, all of the details of which were read at the press briefing on Tuesday. Presidential physician Dr. Ronny Jackson said Trump's "overall health is excellent" and noted that…
abcnews.go.com

No comments:

Post a Comment