Wednesday, January 10, 2018

'Superior' "Genetics"

'Yeah, that's right. You see, it's like this, if you're gonna do drugs, you know, like that evil mind killing wackoweed, marijuana, ya gotta have really, really good "Genetics", you know, good genes like we white people have. Now of course we all 'know' who has the best genes don't we. Of course we do. And of course it goes without saying, but you know I will anyway, who was chosen by God, who as we all know is 'White', to have those superior "Genetics". And of course it is we, the superior White race that our 'White' God chose to have those snappy "Genetics" that allows us to smoke, inject, eat, and snort any drugs we can get our shaky hands on, but especially that killer weed, marijuana. Now, it goes without saying but you know I will anyway, that black folks are void of those special "Genetics" that we white folks are overflowing with. Yep, it's a scientific fact, "What you really need to do is go back in the ’30s, when they outlawed all types of drugs in Kansas (and) across the United States. What was the reason why they did that? One of the reasons why, I hate to say it, was that the African Americans, they were basically users and they basically responded the worst off to those drugs just because of their character makeup, their genetics, and that". Now I know it sounds like I made up all that stuff but 'believe me', it's as true as I'm standing here before you. Really. “Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men,” really, no kidding, really. They just can't handle drugs like we superior white folks can. See, it come down to superior "Genetics", and believe me, we have it. Why, I bet I could smoke a pound, which I don't usually do, of hybrid pot and not even giggle once, and still drive in a pretty straight line. Really. Hey, I'm whatcha might call a GOP 'Law Maker', so you 'know' I'm being truthful here. I'd never lie about something like that. Really. No, Really. Actually, when it comes right down to it, I myself have great "character makeup" and better decision making "Genetics", on or off drugs, than anyone, besides my hero Trump, 'The Incompetent', that is. He's got me beat by a cup full of superior "Genetics". Really, I'm not kidding here folks, really.'



See More
Wow: Openly racist GOP lawmaker in Kansas explains that black people can’t handle marijuana because of their “character” and their “genetics.”
patheos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment