Thursday, September 20, 2018

Trump Is Mad About Gina

'Is Gina "great", or what!? And it certainly doesn't hurt that she is also one "hot" young 'professional'! I mean, just look at her! Man, what I wouldn't give to...well, you 'know', "grab" that. But look, this isn't about her, it's all about me, me, me.
Gina, who as we all 'know' is an 'on-line' graduate from a practically unknown PhD mill, has given me a personal in-depth clinical evaluation as to my superior mental heath status. Wow! She really hit the nail on the head with that one! She has officially given me a clean, and undisputed, bill of mental health as President of America. I'm not as crazy as most everyone thinks I am. Finally, someone with 'impeccable credentials' has proclaimed that I am the “most sound-minded” president ever to hold the office! Incredible! Un-believeable! And I didn't even tell her what to write! Really. I'm not telling a big fat lie about this. Honest. Ya gotta believe me this time! I'm actually telling the 'truth'. "Gina is great"! I knew there was more than one reason why I hired her! Thanks Gina! Boy, if I wasn't a married man! But hey, that's never mattered before. Really. And that's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.'


See More
About this website
thehill.com
President Trump praised his adviser Gina Loudon and her new book after the book falsely claimed that she has a Ph.D. in psychology. “Gina is Great!” the president tweeted early Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment