Thursday, September 20, 2018

"Have A Good Time"

'Hey, what a great little rainstorm, huh? Everything is so fresh and clean now! Look, here's a little sandwich I brought you from my very own 'swamp' in Washington. I'm fresh out of paper towels. Are you registered to vote Republican? Run along now and "have a good time". Whoa, has anyone heard anything about my golf course? I brought my clubs, huge 'heads', with special presidential balls that float like crazy. Wow! Is it hot own here or what!? Am I over dressed? Just look at that pretty blue sky! What's all the excitement about? Well, nothing going on around here, but you should really do something about the drainage system. Terrible! Am I in Puerto Rico or what!? Did I tell you about my 'numbers'? Unbelieveable! Huge! Well, I wish I could stay longer, but not as long as the rest of you. Bye now, "have a good time", ya'll.'

 
About this website
nypost.com
President Trump once again told survivors of a killer hurricane to “have a…

No comments:

Post a Comment