Thursday, September 20, 2018

So "Wet"!

'Why does this woman keep following me everywhere I go?? Honeybuns, you're not getting my presidential umbrella!
Will someone please tell me where the hell I'm at right now?? North Carolina? Oh, is that anywhere near South Carolina or Puerto Rico? Didn't they just have a little hurricane here? Great! Here, let me read from my sincere, heartfelt, tear rendering, presidential notes, “This is a tough hurricane,” “one of the wettest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of water.”  I mean just look at this stuff! I've never seen water as wet as this stuff is! What did they put in it to make it so wet!? Look how it just floats there! Do people actually live around here? Disgusting stuff! It sticks to every thing it touches! Must not let it touch my hair! Back off lady, I need this umbrella! Will someone please get this woman off my butt! Disgusting!
I'm glad to see that not a single life has been lost down here, but I'm sure the Democrats will murder a few and blame it on me. Well, I'm glad you were able to see me, and I know all my 'base' must be very proud of me by now. But this isn't about Me, me, me, now is it?'




See More
About this website
nymag.com
Whether Florence is also wet from other standpoints is a question the president did not address.

No comments:

Post a Comment