Thursday, November 9, 2017

He's Pratically Whatcha Might Call a "Genius"

'Look, I know what I'm talking about here, I'm whatcha might call 'a genius' myself, but these deranged, sicko, madhatter, mass killers, "They're Geniuses In A Certain Way", if you know what I mean. "Geniuses"! That means they're smarter than most people, just like I, myself, am smarter than most people. Well, actually, smarter than anyone I personally know. And look at me, I'm the President, and I know lots of people, and that's why I'm a 'genius' and you're not. I've always been smart! Really smart. Did I ever tell you about my Ivy League kindergarten that I graduated from with 'top honors'? Dumb people can't do that! Top of my class! Won a 'letter' there! But hey, that's just me. But smart as these killers are, they lack the smarts to get away with their crimes. But ya gotta agree, I'm smart enough to get away with the stupid crap I do! That's what makes me smarter than a mass killer. That's why "I'm President, and you're not".'


See More
President Trump on Monday said a mass shooting at a Sutherland Springs, Texas church that left at least 26 dead and 20 others injured, was not “a guns situation,”…
theguardiansofdemocracy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment