Friday, December 22, 2017

In 'Dutch' In The Netherlands

'What??? Did 'I' say that?? Was that me? Me? Did 'my' mouth blurt out what you said I said that I said I totally deny saying? Steady now, my memory is a "no go zone", and believe me, that's not "fake news", if I've ever told the truth, as far as I can remember, I'm practically telling it right now. Really. And of course, I'm just using my own personal memory to recall, or not, what ever I may have said, or not, in the past and even the present. So don't quote me on this, please don't. No really, don't do it. Look, I wasn't appointed to this position because I'm intelligent, which is in serious doubt right now. My pal Trump picked me because, well, because I'm one of his 'pals'. Oh, and how ironic is it that here I am, as anti gay as anyone can be, and appointed as America's Ambassador to a very gay friendly country. What a hoot! Now, about those mysterious "no go zones" that I'm accused of mentioning, which as we all 'know' I probably didn't, and is totally "fake news", who would want to go there in the first place? Video and audio evidence??? You Do!? Errrrk! Pssst!, Hey Kelly, call me on my private shoe phone, I'm in deep 'dutch' here! '


See More
Pete Hoekstra called it “fake news.” Then the reporter showed him a video clip.
washingtonpost.com


No comments:

Post a Comment