Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hey Trump, Beep, Beep!

'Hey folks, and potential Voters (for me), I was 'probably, sorta, kinda, almost, nearly, kidding about running over Trump with my car. I mean, come On, if I was really gonna Do it, I surely wouldn't use my Own car, I mean, Really? That's what rental cars are for, HAHAHAHA! But seriously folks, do I Look like someone who would Do such a thing as that? I 'love' Donald Trump, we're the 'best' of friends, we're BFF's even. Look at my Eyes, I Said LOOK at my Eyes!! Do these... eyes look like they could Ever do something as useful, er..useless at That? Well DO they? I mean, what's the Point? Shoot, sooner or later he's gonna run over Himself, he doesn't need Me to do it for him. But how hard could it be after all. Just a little swerve here, a little zag there, and Ka-Bump goes the Trump. Really though, I haven't even given it more than two or three serious 'thoughts' since I first said it. I'm just gonna simmer here and sip my tea and wait for him to destroy himself, and Then I get to be President, of course Hillary's gonna have to be arrested first, and what's his name Sanders will probably drop over from old age by then. I'll be a Shoo-in for sure. I'm bringing Jesus back to the White House, already know which room he's gonna 'live' in. Trump would bring a Reality show with Him, no 'room' for That. Hmmm.... I wonder when he's out walking his dog...Is there an Avis center near his pad in Palm Beach..Hey, just 'kidding' folks..hahahaaaa..funny Me. :/ :/

 

Ted Cruz Jokes About Running Donald Trump Over With a Car

On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'




Ted Cruz made his debut on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on Wednesday night and joked that he would consider running Donald Trump over with a car, if given the chance.

The exchange came after Kimmel asked him who he liked more—President Obama or Donald Trump.
Cruz responded by referencing an earlier segment of April Fools pranks where a picture of Donald Trump is put in front of the backup camera of someone’s car so a person would mistakenly think they were about to hit Trump when they reversed.
If I were in my car getting ready to reverse and saw Donald in the backup camera, I’m not confident which pedal I’d push.
— Ted Cruz
“Look, I dislike Obama’s policies more, but Donald is a unique individual,” Cruz said.
“I will say, I was watching the early part of the show, and if I were in my car getting ready to reverse and saw Donald in the backup camera, I’m not confident which pedal I’d push,” Cruz said laughing.
Cruz is set to face off next against Donald Trump in the Wisconsin primary on April 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment