Thursday, November 28, 2019

Rudy, The 'Joker'

'Rinnng, Rinnnng, Rinn hello?? Good morning Mr. President, this is your old, 'trustworthy' and faithful, forever pal, Rudy.
Trump:    Rudy???
Giuliani: Yeah, 'Rudy', you know, Rudy Giuliani, your very personal lawyer.
Trump:    Is this a crank call or something? What are you selling. How'd you get this number?
Giuliani:  Donnie boy, its me, your bosom buddy, friends forever, Rudy G.
Trump:    Rudy G., Rudy, Rudy?
Giuliani: Come on Donnie, knock it off already! Stop trying to scare me!
Trump:   Well, 'whoever' you are, how'd you get my private number?
Giuliani: Look Donnie boy, I'd like to apologize for that silly off the cuff things I said about having all those secret files about you in my safe deposit box as an , “insurance policy, if thrown under the bus". You know, the stuff I'd 'supposedly' release if you ever turned on me like you do all of your other so-called 'friends'. You know 'me', I'm really just one big 'joke', everyone knows that, and as you, yourself well know, I'm always cracking un-funny jokes. I'm a laugh a minute! Hey, did ya hear the one about the guy that got lost in his own bathroom? Ya gotta love a big joker, right Donnie boy? And next to you, I'm the biggest joker going at the moment.
Hey, hold the phone for a second Donnie boy, a great big 'bus' just parked in front of my house, and the driver wants me to help him check a vibration in the undercarriage. Just hold the phone while I go help this nice guy out. I 'promise I'll be right back pal. Love ya Donnie Boy.'
Trump:   'Click'....'



See More

About this website

reuters.com
President Donald Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, called the presi...


No comments:

Post a Comment