Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Waaaaa! Nobody Loves Him

'Waaaaa! I made 'funny' and now they are all making a big joke of me! How dare they, that's 'my' job! WaaaaWaaaaaa! Those meanies! Hey, it's not like shat my pull-ups or something, did I!? My brain is bigger than all of theirs put together. I'm so smart, there's stuff that I don't even know that I even know! I'll show them how smart I really am and tariff the hell out them, then they'll be sorry about making fun of the mentally defective! Nobody likes me, nobody loves me, I'm gonna go eat a bug! KellyAnn, quick, need pull-up change! Waaaaaa!' ;)


 

About this website

foxnews.com
President Trump slammed Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Wednesday as "two faced" after video surfaced of some of the world's top leaders at the NATO summit in London appearing to laugh at his expense.


No comments:

Post a Comment