Thursday, November 7, 2019

Waaaaa! "Voter-Fraud"

'I, still 'officially', the esteemed, and well loved and respected, Governor of the learned State of Kentucky, refuse to accept the 'vote of the people'! I refuse to allow this sort of democracy in my godly realm!
My BFF-FWB, Trump, 'The Conspiracy Monger', 'tells' me that Hillary Clinton is most certainly behind this 'strange' voter outcome. How is it possible that someone, such as myself, so dearly beloved, and highly respected by his subjects, can be kicked out of office by illegal "voter-fraud", right here in America!?? According to 'reliable' sources, in Washington, It would 'appear' that she has hired nearly six million illegal aliens, 'Mexicans' no doubt, to cast fake votes against me. It's just unbelievable what 'some' people will do in order to win. I would 'never' lower myself to such fakery. The Supreme Court will hear about this, and I will be vindicated! Really! I will!
But I, like my BFF will not stand for this sort of "voter-fraud" in otherwise, 'honest' politics! I, like my BFF have 'never' done anything even close to this sort of deceit. As everyone knows, I'm a true blue, red blooded, white christian, god fearing American 'patriot', and my BFF in his White House castle will back me to the 'end' in my quest to identify every single one of these illegal 'voters' that have made both my BFF and I, look really, really, bad. I mean, who does that?? Besides, that's 'our' job.
I have, numerous times actually, called my BFF this morning to tell him how sorry I am that I failed to win, via "voter-fraud", but I keep getting a busy signal. I'm sure he's busy looking for ways to save me from myself, and will no doubt visit me in a day or two for a great big 'bro' hug. I really love that guy, and I'm pretty sure that he still loves me too, otherwise, why would he have came all the way to Kentucky the other day to stump just for 'me', his favorite junior BFF.'



See More

About this website

foxnews.com
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin voiced concerns Wednesday night that voter fraud may have played a role in the state’s gubernatorial election – after an unofficial count placed the incumbent about 5,000 votes behind his Democratic challenger.


No comments:

Post a Comment