Sunday, November 3, 2019

California Needs "Fire Stoppers"

'It has come to my 'presidential' attention that rumors have it that there are a few small 'brush' fires in California that Gov. 'Do Nothing' Gavin Newsom, does not know how to extinguish. Can you believe that?? It was only last year that I gave him very, very, beautiful, absolutely perfect instructions of how to prevent wildfires. And now look! Did he pay any attention to my 'knowledgeable', 'learned', instructions? Obviously not! As I remember it, I instructed him to issue... yard rakes to every resident of his sorry state and have them rake the floors of every forest in California. Absolutely filthy forest floors! Unacceptable! And was that so tough? Was it?? But no, Mr. 'Do Nothing' totally ignored my very intelligent instructions that could have prevented every one of these little brush fires that have occurred this year!
“The Governor of California, Gavin Newsom, has done a terrible job of forest management. I told him from the first day we met that he must ‘clean’ his forest floors regardless of what his bosses, the environmentalists, DEMAND of him. Must also do burns and cut fire stoppers". I bet he doesn't even know what a "fire stopper" is! Beside, "You don’t see close to the level of burn in other states... But our teams are working well together in putting these massive, and many, fires out. Great firefighters!" And now, he's begging for more federal funds to fix something that he has caused all by himself! Well, 'news alert' surfer boy, no more money for you. I really don't care if your sorry state burns to a crisp! In fact, I'm pretty sure that I'll help it do just that very thing by cutting off your supply of federal Fire Fighting funds!
But hey, that's just me, myself, and I, being very perfectly 'presidential'. And that's why 'I'm' President, and he's not.'



See More

About this website

independent.co.uk
'You don’t believe in climate change. You are excused from this conversation,' state's governor tells Trump


No comments:

Post a Comment