Thursday, August 4, 2016

Eastwood Say's “Just f–ing Get Over” It

'OMG! “We’re really in a pussy generation! Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.” These young people are such pussies! You can't even be a half decent racist nowadays without them jumping all over your ass and calling you a racist! “When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist..”. I mean Really, was George Wallace such a bad guy afterall? And you know, not Everything David Duke says or does can be considered 'racist', you know, just because he doesn't like people of colour and stuff like that. Those guys aren't All bad. They surely did some good stuff at Some point in their wasted lives. But here, a guy I look up to, like my good friend Trump, a guy who's bold and brave just like I was in all my 'make believe' Movies, goes out on the limb of life, and mutters a few simple things about a few simple people, and Wham, he's labeled 'racist'. America’s “pussy generation” needs to “just f–ing get over” Donald Trump’s “racism.” Why, he's about as 'racist' as I am. Just about. Well, maybe we're running about neck and neck on That one. But everyone Knows that I'm a much better 'actor' than Trump could ever Hope to be. 'Reality' shows don't really count towards getting in the Actors Guild. Ya gotta 'Act', and he can't. But “[Trump’s] onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up...". Ssshhh...it's a 'secret', don't mention a single word about it. We just can't go around kissing everyone's Butt no matter What colour it might be, especialy Mexicans butts! Hey, remember that great movie I was in where I shot up all those mexicalies? Man, that was Some 'good' acting there! Ka-Pow, Ka-pow! I never missed with those 'stage prop' guns!
Did I ever tell you about when I got drafted during the Korean War? Now That was one heck of a War I tell you. Brutal! It was tough over there! Our guys getting whacked left and right! The winter was a freezing hell, guys had to piss on their rifles just to thaw'em out enough to shoot those damn slant-eyes! Yeah, they had it rough over there! yeah, I can tell you right Now that We were Not a bunch of pussies like these young people are Nowadays! They have No clue!
Of course, I was 'lucky', I didn't have to leave the States at All, and wound up as a Swimming Instructor at Ft. Ord, California the whole time I was in the Army. Sweet! Lot's of babes! But hey, this isn't about Me, the greatest Actor Ever! Is it?? No, Really! Anyway, these young people, who I just can't seem to identify with, and who piss me off on a regular basis, need to get their panties out of a twist, their heads out of their butts, and their lips off their mama's mammories, and “just f–ing get over” Donald Trump’s “racism.” It's really no big deal. And even If he Is some sort of 'racist' or suffers from 'Mexi-phobia' or something worse, he has sacrificed a Lot to get to where he is today, and be the great potentitial 'leader' he is.
So my advice to all these young pussies, and that goes for Both genders, and even those stupid gender-benders, lay off my Friend, that is if you Know what's 'good' for you. Don't make me break bad like I do in my heroic, make believe movies. I Still don't 'miss'. Well, I Do 'miss' Some things, like being in decent movies, having my picture plastered all over the place, my name boldly in print, people hugging me, gettin' respect...stuff like that. Anyway, get Over it already...or Else I'll point my crooked finger at you and move my thumb up and down! Grrrr!'  ;) ;)

 

Clint Eastwood on Donald Trump’s Racism: ‘Just F—ing Get Over It’

“When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist,” says actor, director and producer who would vote for GOP nominee over Hillary Clinton

Clint Eastwood thinks America’s “pussy generation” needs to “just f–ing get over” Donald Trump’s “racism.”In an interview with Esquire published Wednesday, the actor/director/producer said young America — which he has dubbed both the “kiss-ass” and “pussy” generation — needs to stop throwing the word “racist” around so freely.“[Trump’s] onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” he said. “We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.” Eastwood also said that he isn’t inclined to support Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton if she continues upholding the status quo.“I’d have to go for Trump … you know, ’cause she’s declared that she’s gonna follow in Obama’s footsteps,” he said. “There’s been just too much funny business on both sides of the aisle. She’s made a lot of dough out of being a politician. I gave up dough to be a politician.”Though Eastwood said he hasn’t formally endorsed anybody, he dismissed the furor caused by Trump’s comments about the Mexican heritage of Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who presided over federal lawsuits against Trump University.
“Yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides,” Eastwood said. “But everybody — the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just f—ing get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”

No comments:

Post a Comment